Advocating for the Community
The Attorneys At The Law Firm of Deluca & Associates, Ltd., Serve As Committed Advocates For The Community. Some Of The Ways We Give Back To The State Of Rhode Island Include:
- Providing pro bono representation to a group of students from Hope High School in their efforts to fight the school’s plan to make significant cuts to teacher-planning time.
- Providing pro bono legal representation to the Occupy Providence movement, protecting firm amendment rights.
- Providing volunteer legal services to the Rhode Island branch of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- An underwriter of National Public Radio.
- Proud contributors to and sponsors of events to benefit the Rhode Island Community Food Bank.
- Providing services to the Rhode Island Coalition for the Homeless.
- Amato DeLuca has served on the Rhode Island Sierra Club’s Executive Committee.
The commitment of our lawyers to the community at large helps show that we are truly a “law firm for the people.”